Wednesday, July 15, 1981 - Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Obituary and Life History
With deep sorrow, we announce the passing of our cherished MEGHAN BAKER-WARNER, 28 years, of Petrolia, at the C.E.E. Hospital of Bluewater Health, Petrolia, on Tuesday, April 27, 2010. Loving wife of Adam. Dear daughter of Bill and Marg (nee Bradley) Baker of Petrolia, and sister of Brad...
Baker and his fiancée Christine Bruton of Barrie. Meghan will be missed by her grandparents Mrs. Margaret Bradley and Mrs. Fern Baker, both of Petrolia, her father and mother-in-law, Randy and Pam Warner, and her sister-in-law Kelly Warner. Meghan is survived by her aunts and uncles, Chuck and June Bradley, Karen and Bruce Allen, Linda Roberts and Jane Webster, and several cousins. Visitors will be received on Thursday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the NEEDHAM-JAY FUNERAL HOME, Petrolia, where prayers will be offered at 8:45 p.m. The funeral liturgy will be celebrated at St. Philip’s Church, King Street, Petrolia on Friday, April 30, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. As expressions of sympathy, memorial donations may be made by cheque to the Kelly Shires Breast Cancer Foundation. Memories and condolences may be left on-line at www.needhamjay.com.
- Date and Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM on Thursday, April 29, 2010
- Location: Needham-Jay Funeral Home
- Details: Prayers will be offered at 8:45 p.m.
- Date and Time: Friday, April 30, 2010 at 11:00 AM
- Location: St. Philip's Church, King Street, Petrolia
- Details: Memorial donations may be made by cheque to the Kelly Shires Breast Cancer Foundation
Be the first to leave your condolences here.
Sorry, no memorial video is available.
Gifts & Donations
Sorry, no donation information is available.