Wednesday, October 23, 1918 - Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Obituary and Life History
Peacefully, surrounded by the love of her family, at her home in Petrolia, on Wednesday, March 3, 2010. Predeceased by her parents Frank and Alice Ringwood. Amy is the beloved wife of the late Nelson Bell (1971). Loving mother of Hazel Roberts of Walter’s Falls, John and June Bell of Sarnia,...
Gail and Bill Boyd of Petrolia, June Maruschak of Sarnia, Alice Miller of London, Donna and Joe Morreau of St. Thomas, Shirley and Don McKay of Brampton, Cecil and Diane Bell of Sarnia, David and Diana Bell of Petrolia, Ron and Jean Bell of Wanstead, Robin and Gina Bell of Oil City and the late Graham and Sidney Bruce Bell. Amy will be missed by her twenty-nine grandchildren, forty great grandchildren and three great great grandchildren. Dear sister of Gladys Carr of Cobourg, Edna Smale of Ottawa, Audrey Spinks of Sarnia, and the late Mae Pierce, Irene Kimmerly, Sid and John Ringwood. Special friend of Priscilla Travis and Susan Maw. Visitors will be received on Friday from 3 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the NEEDHAM-JAY FUNERAL HOME, Petrolia. The Royal Canadian Legion Br. 216 Ladies Auxiliary will hold a memorial service on Friday at 6:45 p.m., and the Lady Martha Rebekah Lodge #245 will hold a service at 7:00 p.m. Additional visitation will be held at Christ Church Anglican, Oil Street, Petrolia, on Saturday, March 6, 2010 from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service at 11:00 a.m. Rev’d Nancy Adams officiating. Interment in Hillsdale Cemetery. As expressions of sympathy, memorial donations may be made by cheque to the Canadian Diabetes Association, the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario, or a charity of your choice. Memories and condolences may be sent on-line at www.needhamjay.com.
- Date and Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM on Friday, March 05, 2010
- Location: Needham-Jay Funeral Home
- Details: The Royal Canadian Legion Branch 216 will hold a memorial service at 6:45 p.m. and the Lady Martha Rebekah Lodge #245 will hold a memorial service at 7:00 p.m.
- Date and Time: Saturday, March 06, 2010 at 11:00 AM
- Location: Christ Church Anglican, Oil Street, Petrolia
- Details: Memorial donations may be made by cheque to the Canadian Diabetes Association, the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario, or a charity of your choice
Be the first to leave your condolences here.
Sorry, no memorial video is available.
Gifts & Donations
Sorry, no donation information is available.