Sunday, December 07, 1924 - Thursday, March 19, 2009
Obituary and Life History
MARY ORIET (nee Marchand), 84 years, of Petrolia, passed away at C.E.E. Hospital of Bluewater Health, Petrolia, on Thursday, March 19, 2009. Mary was predeceased by her husband Fred (1992). She will be missed by her children Jean and Paul Windover of Petrolia, Betty Alderman and Doug Henderson...
of Mooretown, Fred and Donna Oriet of Inwood, and Pat and Rob Cumming of Alvinston. She was a loving grandmother to ten grandchildren, sixteen great grandchildren, and two great great grandchildren. Dear sister of Armidas Marchand and Olive Demars. Mary was predeceased by two grandchildren and fifteen brothers and sisters. Visitors will be received on Sunday from 2 to 4 p.m. at the NEEDHAM-JAY FUNERAL HOME, Petrolia. Parish prayers will be offered on Sunday at 4:00 p.m. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated on Monday, March 23, 2009 at 11:00 a.m. from St. Philip’s Church, King St., Petrolia. Interment in Mount Calvary Cemetery. As expressions of sympathy, memorial donations may be made by cheque to the C.E.E. Hospital Foundation. Memories and condolences may be left on-line at www.needhamjay.com.
- Date and Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM on Sunday, March 22, 2009
- Location: Needham-Jay Funeral Home
- Details: Parish Prayers will be offered from the funeral home Sunday at 4:00 p.m.
- Date and Time: Monday, March 23, 2009 at 11:00 AM
- Location: St. Philip's Church, King Street, Petrolia
- Details: Memorial donations may be made by cheque to the C.E.E. Hospital Foundation
Be the first to leave your condolences here.
Sorry, no memorial video is available.
Gifts & Donations
Sorry, no donation information is available.