Friday, August 11, 1916 - Friday, July 22, 2005
Obituary and Life History
At Lambton Meadowview Villa , Petrolia, on Friday, July 22, 2005. Evelyn Gare (nee Neely), 88 years, of Wyoming. Beloved wife of the late Melvin (1982). Loved mother of Wayne and Inez of Camlachie, Ian and Agatha and Brian and Susan all of Wyoming. Cherished grandmother to Jeffrey and Tracey...
Gare, Megan and Marwan El Nashar, Melissa Gare and Brianna Gare. Loving great grandmother to Mahdi and Jaden. Dear sister of Wanda Clements of Petrolia, and the late Marie Zappan, and Melvin and Donald Neely. Visitors will be received on Monday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Wyoming Chapel, Broadway St., Wyoming. The funeral service will be held at Wyoming United Church, Second St., Wyoming, on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 at 11:00 a.m. Rev. Kelvin Toffelmire officiating. Interment in Wyoming Cemetery. As expressions of sympathy, memorial donations may be made by cheque to the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario or Wyoming United Church. Memories and condolences may be sent online at www.needhamjay.com
- Date and Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM on Monday, July 25, 2005
- Location: Wyoming Chapel, Broadway St., Wyoming
- Date and Time: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 at 11:00 AM
- Location: Wyoming United Church, Second St., Wyoming.
- Details: Memorial donations to the Heart and Stroke Foundaiton of Ontario or Wyoming United Church
Be the first to leave your condolences here.
Sorry, no memorial video is available.
Gifts & Donations
Sorry, no donation information is available.